Becoming a licensed real estate agent is an exciting prospect for professionals looking to take the reins in their career. New agents find Davidson Realty is the ideal place to get started thanks to our comprehensive training program, helpful mentor agents and culture of positivity and fun.
Want to know if real estate is right for you? The ideal Davidson agent has the following traits:
- Loves people. Is warm and friendly.
- Has an entrepreneur spirit.
- Is a previous business owner or has a desire to have one.
- Is willing to do whatever it takes to start their own business.
- Is a problem solver. Is resourceful.
- Is professional.
- Is goal-oriented.
- Is full-time and serious about making their job a #1 priority.
- Is willing to go the extra mile and put the hours in!
- Is computer literate.
- Is trustworthy.
- Is customer service-oriented.
- Is resilient and has the ability to recover quickly from adverse situations.
- Is a team player.
If these traits apply to you, we would love to have you as a Davidson Realty agent!
The first step is to earn your real estate license. There are numerous options to fit any schedule and learning style. You may choose to complete the required coursework online or in a classroom setting. Coursework may be spread over a number of weeks or completed within a few days. A course exam follows, after which you will take the Florida Real Estate Sales Associate exam. Once both exams are passed successfully, you are ready to embark on your new real estate career!
Learn about getting licensed by attending one of our monthly Wine and Cheese events or contact Sherry Davidson at (904) 940-5000.